Marijuana and its use are very common in Winnipeg and around the world. However, many people may get confused when weed is referred to as cannabis. What is the difference between the two? The only difference is in the name. The effects and taste and smell, everything is the same. Only the name is different.
Marijuana is more of a term, which is used by drug dealers and recreational users. It came from a Mexican nickname known as marihuana. Cannabis, on the other hand, is thought of as a more professional term. Doctors and botanists when referring to weed mainly used Cannabis.
The cannabis plant has many different strains of dried flower. The three most common are: Indica, Sativa and hybrids. Hybrids can either be Indica dominant or Sativa dominant. They can even be well balanced.
Benefits of Cannabis Oil
Most people in Winnipeg, when they hear of marijuana, imagine marijuana in dried flower form. This is because dried flower is the most common form of cannabis available. However, apart from dried flowers, cannabis oil exists too. It is much more potent and has equally as much benefits.
Here are a few of them:
- Relieves of chronic pains – Cannabis oil is great for reducing pain associated with chemotherapy. Many people look for relief with cannabis oil rather than other medications.
- Helps control epileptic seizures – The cannabinoids in the cannabis oil are responsible for helping to relieve seizures. They attach themselves to the brain cells responsible for relaxation and control them.
- Slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease – In Alzheimer’s disease, the amyloid plaques are responsible for causing the disease by killing brain cells. The THC in the oil helps block amyloid plaques and prevent the growth of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Increases appetite – It is common knowledge that any kind of cannabis product helps in making you hungry. Cannabis oil not only increases your appetite but regulates it as well.
- Eases muscle spasms and sclerosis pain – The THC in the oil attaches itself to the pain receptors and helps relieve of the pain.
- Great for insomnia – Cannabis oil helps in relaxing your body and mind. It helps you lower your heart rate. Which is why it is so useful in helping treat insomnia.
It should be noted that all of these benefits are common in every cannabis product. Even your plain old regular dried flower joint can help. With the oil, you can keep the levels of cannabinoids in check.
Also, asides from the medicinal benefits cannabis can be just plain fun. Did you have a stressful day at work? There’s nothing better than getting silly and laughing your head off with a friend or two when you smoke a joint together. Seriously, there’s no better medicine than laughter. Treat a bought of the blues or your anxiety with weed.
Where to Get Medicinal/Recreational Marijuana
It is common for Winnipeg residents to obtain cannabis easily since it is almost legal. However if you want high quality cannabis for medicinal purposes, Aphria is the company you’d want to check. They grow their own cannabis plants. Aphria requires a specific prescription to sell you cannabis products so that makes it hard to get.
However if you want cannabis for fun, Budderweeds is the company for you. They provide with every cannabis related product that exists. All of them are of A-grade quality. They even provide designer products such as vaporizer pens, etc. Budderweeds respects your privacy and does not leak out your personal info. Have fun buying cannabis from them and watch your life soar to new highs.