Green Haze ExperienceEnlivening your spirit and stimulating your thoughts, this plant is an invigorating experience. Delivering a swift hit to the senses, it is not uncommon to observe a sudden change of emotion with only a few tastes of this flower. As strong as a cup of espresso, the high concentration of THC creates an awakening yet soothing cannabis encounter. Consuming an increased dosage of this flower may result in psychedelic effects. Being a perfect fit for social occasions involving cannabis-savvy friends, it should nonetheless be taken into account that the strong mental state it induces can be overwhelming for some. Therefore, smaller doses are recommended to familiarize oneself with the intense and powerful mind-altering properties of this plant. Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in the following ways:
- Green Haze Oil Pens may be available from certain brands, depending on the geographical location.
- Green Haze shatter, Green Haze wax, and other Green Haze concentrates may be available from select retailers.
Traits of Green Haze and Green Haze seedsA cannabis creation from A.C.E. Seeds, this potent sativa flower takes time and dedication to grow. Therefore, it can be challenging to find. Many growers opt out due to the effort involved, but those who are willing to put in the hard work will reap great rewards with this Haze relative. This strong psychedelic plant produces higher concentrations of THC than many other sativa plants. Its potency can reach up to 28 percent in the right conditions, leading to powerful effects that can come with some unwanted side effects. Those sensitive to THC may experience anxiety and paranoia from this hazy plant, especially when they find high-potency samples. While some might find this overwhelming, those with experience will appreciate the strong effects of this wood-scented flower.
Medical Benefits of Green Haze
- Searching for a powerful daytime pain reliever? Look no further – this cannabis strain is a popular choice among medical cannabis patients in need of relief.
- The vibrant hues of this flower may bring some respite to those struggling with mental health issues such as chronic stress and depression.
- This plant may be a beneficial addition to the diets of those who suffer from gastrointestinal distress, potentially increasing appetite and easing nausea.