Social Media Policy
BudderWeeds (BUDDERWEEDS) uses social media channels to interact with our customers and provide educational resources to the public. BudderWeeds is committed to protecting youth and our social media channels are intended for users who are 19 years or older. BudderWeeds asks that all social media users who choose to engage with us are respectful of all other users and interact in appropriate conversation related to the topic.
Any persons interacting or engaging with BudderWeeds social media channels should not:
- Engage in harassment, personal attacks or abuse to individuals, groups or organizations
- Encourage unsafe use or over-consumption of cannabis
- Use language that is profane, vulgar, discriminatory, hateful, or violent towards anyone
- Break the law or encourage others to do so
- Post personal information relating to yourself or any individuals
- Use fraudulent or deceptive material or content
- Post multiple messages that are the same or similar (spamming)
- Promote other companies, products, services or campaigns
Engagement and Monitoring
BudderWeeds aims to create a safe space where adults 19 years or older can interact with us, ask questions and get up-to-date information. BudderWeeds will strive to answer questions and provide resources in a timely manner. BudderWeeds understands social media is available 24/7 and welcomes appropriate engagement at all times, however, BudderWeeds will only monitor social media channels during our customer service hours of 8am-11pm PST. If you require immediate assistance, please call us toll free at 1-866-634-8801.
BudderWeeds is not responsible for a lack of service caused by social media system updates which occasionally disables use.
BudderWeeds has the right to remove inappropriate and offensive content. BudderWeeds will not tolerate any content that falls under the following categories:
- Promotes unsafe cannabis use or over-consumption
- Harassment or personal attacks
- Abusive or obscene remarks
- Disrespectful to anyone or any group/organization (based on gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or culture)
- Hateful or discriminatory
- Misleading, deceptive or untrue
- Uses profane language
- Uses copyrighted material, logos or content
BudderWeeds strives to maintain a safe space on social media channels but cannot ensure immediate removal of inappropriate user content and therefore all user content should be viewed at the individual’s discretion and potential risk.
Use of Content Sharing and Retweeting
BudderWeeds does not endorse any of the comments, content or opinions posted by users on our social media channels. BudderWeeds may post links, images and resources to websites, which users should access at their own risk. BudderWeeds is not responsible for the accuracy of external websites or external content.
Likes and Follows
Any form of liking or following BudderWeeds social media channels does not imply endorsement or approval by BudderWeeds. BudderWeeds may “like” “follow” and “subscribe to users and pages, that in the sole judgment of BudderWeeds, have content that may be relevant or of interest to BudderWeeds and our social media users.
BudderWeeds cannot and does not guarantee your privacy on third party social networking websites as users are subject to the terms and conditions of the specific application. Users should review and agree to the third-party terms and conditions prior to participating.
Media representatives are asked to refrain from submitting questions, comments or requests through BudderWeeds Social Media Channels. Please send them to [email protected]
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- USE OF AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BUDDERWEEDS DOES NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT, GUARANTEE OR COVENANT THAT BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES BUDDERWEEDS MAKE ANY GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR COVENANT AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ON AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL. BUDDERWEEDS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO EXECUTE A TRANSACTION OR OBTAIN GOODS RELATED TO ANY SUCH TRANSACTION, FOR WHATEVER REASON.
- THE DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BUDDERWEEDS DOES NOT AT ANY TIME REPRESENT, COVENANT, GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT SUCH MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DATA AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE, REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS NECESSARY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BBUDDERWEEDS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL or THE USE OF ANY OTHER SITE OR PAGE ACCESSIBLE FROM AN BUDDERWEEDS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF BUDDERWEEDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO ANY SUCH USE OR ACQUISITION EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT COST OF ANY SUCH GOODS. To the extent that some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions or limitations on some categories of damages, these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES, CIRCUMSTANCES OR FORM OF ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, A CLAIM OF FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM), TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS, DAMAGE, DELAY, CLAIM OR LIABILITY.