At Budderweeds, we offer support beyond your VAC coverage
• Budderweeds will pay the cost difference above the maximum VAC reimbursement rate of $8.50 per gram on all of our Budderweeds® dried flower, oil products (including bottled oil, capsules, and oral sprays), edibles, and 510 and PAX® vape cartridges.
• Our veterans support team is dedicated to providing the service and information you need to receive the many benefits that medical cannabis can provide.
• We will direct bill VAC on products eligible for reimbursement to minimize any out of pocket expenses.
• For products not currently covered by our veterans program, including INDOSE vapes and WMMC dried flower and oil products, Budderweeds offers a 25% discount on the list price of the item. The VAC maximum of $8.50 per gram is direct billed to VAC, and the balance must be paid out of pocket.
• We will also price adjust all eligible products to $8.50 a gram for veterans who need to order more than what they are covered for under their VAC/BC policy. For example, if a veteran client has 3 g/day of coverage but requires 5 g/day of medication, Budderweeds offers adjusted $8.50 pricing on eligible products beyond the covered grams.
• Every 3-year period, veterans are eligible for up to $300 of VAC coverage towards the purchase of a vaporizer. We offer assistance with vaporizer selection and the reimbursement process.
How do I apply for VAC medical cannabis coverage?We’re here to help. For assistance with the application process, please contact our veterans support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our client care team by phone at 000-000. We are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET (6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT). In order to qualify, we will need the following information:
- Your K number (found on your VAC Health Care Identification Card) – This can be submitted when you register online, or by phone/email to our Client Care team.
- Your medical document containing your diagnosis or a letter from your healthcare practitioner confirming your medical condition(s).