Jack Herer ExperienceThe Jack Herer strain is a widely-known Sativa-dominant hybrid that pays tribute to the legendary cannabis activist of the same name, Jack Herer. As the author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes, Herer dedicated his life to advocating for cannabis legalization and regulation of industrial hemp. This strain is a fitting homage to such an honorable man. Though a cannabis enthusiast, Jack Herer had an environmentalist side as well. He was passionate about hemp’s potential as a renewable resource, from fuel to fiber and beyond. Unfortunately, Herer passed away in 2010 at the age of 70, nearly 20 years after his tribute strain was created in the Netherlands. His legend and contributions to cannabis advocacy live on, however, and this strain continues to serve as an important reminder of his lifelong efforts and commitment. The Jack Herer strain is renowned for its stimulating, creative, and uplifting mental high while still providing a mellow body buzz. After just a few puffs, you can expect to be feeling relaxed yet philosophical. This legendary strain is a three-way cross of Haze, Shiva Skunk, and Northern Lights #4 – offering the happiness and clarity of a Sativa with just a hint of classic Indica effects.
Jack Herer and Jack Herer Seed TraitsWith its pleasing taste and immense popularity, the Jack Herer strain offers marijuana users a blend of herbal, almost sage flavors with hints of earthy lemon. The aromas are citrusy with pepper, orange and even floral notes – making it a great choice for both experienced cannabis connoisseurs and those just starting out. Marijuana growers can acquire Jack Herer seeds from its creator, Sensi Seeds. Alternatively, they can obtain mature clippings from developed and healthy plants to use for cloning. There are four distinct Jack Herer varieties that Sensi has to offer. Despite having THC levels as high as 18-23%, the Jack Herer strain does not have a strong, overwhelming effect. It is an expertly crafted blend of light body high and energetic sativa, providing an ideal balance for users.
Medical Benefits of Jack HererFor recreational users, Jack Herer is perfect for a night on the town or a day trip with friends.
- Jack Herer is an excellent choice for those looking for relief from nausea
- Jack Herer can also be used to relieve pain caused by neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, and migraines
- People suffering from conditions such as chronic fatigue, ADD/ADHD and depression often find great comfort in the alert and uplifting focus that Jack Herer provides
- Of course, Jack Herer is an excellent strain for anyone who needs to relax and unwind after a stressful day
- Because of its invigorating yet calming high, recreational users also enjoy this strain for having enjoyable socializing sessions