Marijuana has a very negative image attached to it. Even though it doesn’t make you as intoxicated as alcohol would. Alcohol has no health benefits whereas marijuana does! So why does it have a negative misconception?
Ever since marijuana’s health benefits have been discovered, many states in the USA are legalizing cannabis but only for medicinal purposes. To get rid of this negative stigma, on 17th October 2018, Canada legalized the use of cannabis. Not only for medicinal purposes, but also for recreational purposes! Many brands are getting ready to sell their products and open cannabis based shops in cities like Edmonton. Brands like ABCann Global are already distributing various cannabis products in Alberta Cannabis shops. These privately run shops will also have cannabis products by Budderweeds! Budderweeds is currently a company which produces various strains of cannabis dried flower for recreational purposes only. It also produces high quality versions of cannabis oil! Budderweeds’ products will soon be sold throughout Edmonton with the help of ABCann Global.
Marijuana is mainly smoked in a dried flower form. That dried flower can also be added to foods such as brownies and pies. Another form of cannabis has been recently discovered. It is called cannabis oil which is a more potent form of cannabis. Cannabis oil is used for exact dosage which you do not get with dried flowers. Plus, you can easily cook with it and add it to your water as well!
When using cannabis, whether its a dried flower form or cannabis oil, make sure your health does not contraindicate. Cannabis is a relatively harmless substance with no addictive substances. However if you have an addictive personality, it is advised not to use cannabis. You may get addicted to its effects.
The most researched medical benefits of cannabis are:
- It can help cure HIV.
- Slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s.
- Slows down the progression of cancer cells and helps reduce the pain associated with chemotherapy.
- Pain reliever.
- Helps with opiate and nicotine addiction.
- Helps relieve depression and anxiety.
- Helps with epileptic seizures by helping the muscles relax.
- Helps with glaucoma by reducing the pressure in your eye.
Some of the recreational benefits associated with cannabis are:
- Enhances sexual pleasure
- Enhances the senses such as taste buds and sound of music.
- Can help relax and cope with stress
- Can make you energized
- Unlocks your creativity
- Makes you appreciate life and screens out the negativity temporarily
- If you suffer from insomnia, it can help improve your sleeping pattern.
- It can help with lack of appetite as well. Makes you crave food.
If you want to use cannabis for recreational purposes, it is suggested that you get the indica strain. If indica is not available, you can get a hybrid with an indica dominant strain. Indicas contain more tetrahydrocannabinols. Sativa, on the other hand, also have a high effect but not as hard-core as indica would. Cannabidiol concentration is higher in sativas.
Make sure to hit Ontario Cannabis Store (OCS), Alberta Cannabis, BC Cannabis Store and Societe Quebec de Cannabis with ABCann Global and Budderweeds products!